Through affiliated organizations, practitioners can achieve certifications or designations and recognition within their specialties. For example:
- CCIM – A Certified Commercial Investment Member is a recognized expert in the commercial and investment real estate industry.
- CPM by IREM – A Certified Property Manager is for asset or property managers who manage or oversee a team who manages large portfolios of multi-family, office, retail or industrial properties.
- ACoM by IREM – An Accredited Commercial Manager Certification is for commercial site managers of small to mid-size commercial portfolios.
- SIOR – An SIOR is a professional achievement for highly qualified commercial real estate practitioners with a strong transactional history in brokerage, fee-based services, or executive management.
- CRE – The Counselors of Real Estate is the membership organization established exclusively for real estate advisors who provide intelligent, unbiased, and trusted advice for a client or employer.
- ALC by RLI – An Accredited Land Consultant. This designation is conferred to only those land specialists who complete a rigorous education program and who achieve a volume of successful land transactions.
Click on an organization name above to learn more about these designations.