Want to make sure all of your brokers are up-to-date with their NC real estate license credit? CRCBR will bring CE to you! Our new in-house offerings will provide you with the opportunity to get CE credit at a date and time that works best for your team.
Hosting an In-House CE Course is Easy!
CRCBR’s in-house continuing education classes provide flexibility to schedule CE at a date and time that works best for your team, in the convenience of your office. Our continuing education courses are the only classes in the 18-county Charlotte region that are specifically focused to the commercial practitioner.
The hosting company will provide:
- Sufficient classroom facilities
- Onsite registration staff
- Attendee roster approximately five days prior to the class
- Food & beverage for attendees (arranged by host company)
- Confirm speaker availability on a date that works best for your company
- Arrange meeting facilities and audio-visual if necessary
- Provide course materials
- Upload attendee credit hours to the NC Real Estate Commission
- Manage NC Real Estate Commission sponsor and elective requirement compliance
- Maintain historical information for NC Real Estate Commission audits and association compliance
- $40 per person (includes class materials, CE uploads to the NC Real Estate Commission and administration)
- Speaker fees
Additional Costs May Include:
- Meeting room rentals
- Audio-visual rental
- Elective application approval (as determined by the NC Real Estate Commission)
* $250 fee applied for non-member companies
- For more information call Lori Harrison, Education Coordinator, at 704-377-8982 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For a printable flyer, please follow this link. (PDF)
NOTE: According to the NC Real Estate Commission Rule 21 NCAC 58E.0506 CRCBR may contract with an organization such as a real estate firm, franchise or trade organization to conduct approved continuing education courses for licensees affiliated with such organization, but the sponsor must allow licensees not affiliated with the organization to enroll in any class session on a first-come, first-served basis.