Commercial Real Estate Broker – Junior or Seasoned
Divaris Real Estate, Inc.
As a commercial broker, you will be responsible for developing relationships with property owners, business owners, real estate brokers, and developers. You will be provided the opportunity in selling and leasing office and or retail properties alongside a mentor as you learn the business. You will be negotiating contracts, conducting financial analysis, cold-calling, and getting to know the real estate market.
- The ideal candidate should have or be working toward getting their North Carolina Real Estate Broker’s License.
- One should be proficient in MS Office, specifically Excel
- Possess superb communication, organizational, and research skills.
- Be a highly-motivated self-starter and works well independently and collaboratively.
- Qualified candidates should be results oriented, competitive, social, and able to develop relationships quickly.
40 hours/week, paid salary and/or commission
Send resume and cover letter to Charles Neil (980-819-0119).