Leadership development is an essential element to improve our association and the commercial real estate industry. The Charlotte Region Commercial Board of REALTORS® has created an exclusive opportunity for members to become successful and build relationships, with the goal of becoming future leaders of our organization and the commercial real estate industry.
The Leadership Class provides personal and professional growth opportunities. Participation objectives include:
- Better understand commercial brokerage community in the Charlotte region by meeting with and learning from top professionals and veterans in the commercial real estate industry.
- Develop leadership skills.
- Learn about legislative priorities by meeting with local and state officials. This includes participating in NCAR Legislative Day in Raleigh.
- Strengthen relationships within the community.
- Network with other commercial practitioners by attending programs.
Congratulations to our 2017-18 Leadership Class! These eight participants will be provided an opportunity to learn and get more engaged with CRCBR and develop leadership skills in hopes to one day become part of the organization’s leadership.
The 2017-18 Leadership Class participants are:
- Elise Bainbridge, Childress Klein Properties
- Jaime Boast, JLL
- Maddy Howey, Trinity Partners
- Chris Neal, Colliers International
- Stephanie Spivey, CBRE
- Karah Stumler, Foundry Commercial
- Matt Treble, Cushman & Wakefield
- Wes Tuttle, The Tuttle Co
Here are just a few of the successful Leadership Class alumni:
- Meredith Ball, Foundry Commercial
- Keith Bell, Cushman & Wakefield
- Jessica Brown, Cushman & Wakefield
- Teddy Chapman, Colliers International
- Scott Dumler, Cresa Carolinas
- Joe Franco, Cushman & Wakefield
- Rhea Greene, Trinity Partners
- Tripp Guin, TRIPP Commercial Inc.
- Charley Leavitt, JLL
- Cristy Nine, Savills Studley
- Eric Ridlehoover, Foundry Commercial
- Rob Speir, Colliers International