Leadership development is an essential element to improve our association and the commercial real estate industry. The Charlotte Region Commercial Board of REALTORS® has created an exclusive opportunity for members to become successful and build relationships, with the goal of becoming future leaders of our organization and the commercial real estate industry.
The Leadership Class provides personal and professional growth opportunities. Participation objectives include:
- Better understand commercial brokerage community in the Charlotte region by meeting with and learning from top professionals and veterans in the commercial real estate industry.
- Develop leadership skills.
- Learn about legislative priorities by meeting with local and state officials. This includes participating in NCAR Legislative Day in Raleigh.
- Strengthen relationships within the community.
- Network with other commercial practitioners by attending programs.
Who Should Apply
The Leadership Class is made up of CRCBR REALTOR® members who have a minimum of two years in the commercial real estate industry. Experienced brokers are also encouraged to apply.
Application Process/Enrollment Fee
The enrollment fee of $650 includes leadership training, attendance at specific CRCBR programs, periodic luncheons, recognition and more. You will only be responsible for this fee if you are accepted into the Class.
All applications must be received by CRCBR by Friday, August 4, 2017.
Here are just a few of the successful Leadership Class alumni:
- Meredith Ball, Foundry Commercial
- Keith Bell, Cushman & Wakefield
- Jessica Brown, Cushman & Wakefield
- Teddy Chapman, Colliers International
- Scott Dumler, Cresa Carolinas
- Joe Franco, Cushman & Wakefield
- Rhea Greene, Trinity Partners
- Tripp Guin, TRIPP Commercial Inc.
- Charley Leavitt, JLL
- Cristy Nine, Savills Studley
- Eric Ridlehoover, Foundry Commercial
- Rob Speir, Colliers International