Below are quick highlights of the REALTOR® Member Benefits and Resources:
- Code of Ethics Training: Upon joining and in a quadrennial cycle, REALTOR® members are required to take a 2-1/2 hour REALTOR® Code of Ethics course. This may be taken in a classroom setting (CRCBR offers a NCREC approved 4-hour course) or online. A commercial version is offered at: http://www.realtor.org/mempolweb.nsf/pages/quadrennialethicstrainingcourse. To access, you must have your NRDS ID, which was provided in your welcome letter or by contacting the CRCBR office at 704.377.8982.
- CRCBR Committees: Interested in becoming involved? Here is a list of CRCBR Committees.
- Zip Forms: As a North Carolina REALTOR® member, you have access to ZipForms. Click here for directions on downloading ZipForms FREE to your computer.
- Discounts from the National Association: As a REALTOR® member, you can receive discounts from the National Association of REALTOR®. Here is a list of the vendors and discounts provided.
- Discounts from the North Carolina Association: Is your office in North Carolina? Receive discounts from select vendors because you are a REALTOR® member.
- Discounts from the South Carolina Association: Is your office in South Carolina? See what the South Carolina association offers.
- National Association of REALTORS®: NAR provides discounts to you with various companies as well as has full time lobbyists fighting for YOU in Washington. In order to complete your Ethics requirement, you may take the course at this site.
- North Carolina Real Estate Commission: Have licensing questions? Need to know which classes you have to take? Visit the NC Real Estate Commission website here.
New Member Orientation takes place quarterly. An invitation to all new members will be sent via email.