Coordinating with the Real Estate and Building Industry Coalition (REBIC), North Carolina REALTORS® and National Association of REALTORS®, CRCBR monitors and takes action on local, state and national issues focusing on legislation that could change property rights or affect the value of real property.
We advocate on behalf of the commercial real estate broker, taking positions and working with legislators toward favorable results for the industry. We also serve to inform and educate members on upcoming issues and changes to business due to new legislation.
Calls for Action
Call to Action – City Council Vote on Public Safety- February 2024
- ACT NOW to Prevent a 42.2% Increase in Insurance Rates - January 2024
- Tell the General Assembly to Protect Housing Opportunity in North Carolina- August 2020
- Tell Commissioner Causey to Oppose Insurance Increases for Homeowners- February 2019
- National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP)- July 2018
- Help Uphold the Integrity of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)- February 2018
- Get Out and Vote | Tax Reforms- November 2017
- Reauthorize the National Flood Insurance Program- September 2017
- House Bill 457 "Performance Guarantee/Subdivision Streets"- June 2017